Header Ads

You can never be completely successful because of 3 reasons

You can never be completely successful because of 3 reasons

You can never be completely successful because of 3 reasons

Are you like me Hope you earn a lot of money?

Of course not that I'm unhappy. Because I do not, and hope you do not. With ten people, my business is fairly well running. We sell Customer Relations Management (CRM) software and services. Clients hire us to arrange to fully utilize or exploit their systems. We can earn, but I want more. I have an ambition. I have to pay a tuition fee, house rent and food bill. I want to save something for the next time to retire. You all have these aspirations too.

So, why can not I earn more money? Looking at the most successful client next to me, I have been lagging behind for three reasons.

1. I'm not a good manager:

Ever wondered how CEO is Millionaire? The biggest reason for this is that they can inspire hundreds of thousands of people to move towards specific destinations and have the skills to manage them. I have many clients who can handle 20 times larger than my company and very easily. They have created the structure and management level of effective organization. Employees like them and work very hard. They give inspiration and leadership, hear and express sympathy. They can be strong minds and have a clear mind.

I do not I do not have the ability to run such organizations. I'm afraid to control 10 people. I know he can not show as much creative as he is. I like to do, not to manage. My little patience I like everyone but I do not want to know what they want. It's not actually leadership. What do you do?

2. Not very hungry:

The amount of my wealth is very low compared to other successful businesses of economic resources. There is no ambition to deposit money in the bank, owning multiple homes, expensive car or owning private aircraft.

For a reason, I'm less willing to take a bigger risk. That means I'm interested in achieving small prizes. I do not apologize for any reason. I have a pleasant life and a beautiful small business. But who speaks of the clients who are making millions of money? They took the risk. They sacrificed They have topped a lot of things.

3.Modestly thinks:

I try to apply my highest capability. But sometimes my overwhelming application is not actually the highest. More than that could be used to provide the highest service. Some people always struggle to be the best. Because, development always comes with something. I am I sometimes stop. I often stopped. And later we go back to the family, sitting to see ESPN.

These are not excuses or apologies, it is life or lifestyle. This attitude has separated me from those who have taken the responsibility to change the world and make money. Are you stuck in this little bit?

These rules are not always true. Sometimes, some people suddenly get to the top of the company. But those who have improved economically, they are successful and for good reason. And for the least three reasons.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.